TABLE OF CONTENTS
Leveraging Fueled for BigCommerce, you can unlock the power of customer data to personalize shopping experiences, build more compelling omni-channel engagement strategies, and improve social advertising campaigns.
How Fueled Works with BigCommerce
The Fueled App for BigCommerce can be leveraged as a full-featured, standalone customer data platform for eCommerce. Or, it can be leveraged as a “connector” to other CDPs, such as Segment.
When leveraged as a CDP connector, Fueled pricing starts at $79/month.
When leveraged as a standalone CDP, pricing starts at $199/month and comes with a much more comprehensive feature set, which we will describe below.
When the Fueled App is installed on your BigCommerce store, the following customer events are seamlessly tracked and can be sent to hundreds of downstream destinations:
- Page Viewed
- Product Viewed
- Product Added to Cart
- Product Removed from Cart
- Cart Viewed
- Checkout Started
- Checkout Step Viewed
- Checkout Step Completed
- Order Completed (server-side)
- Account Created (server-side)
- Account Updated (server-side)
Fueled uniquely handles both client-side and server-side event tracking for these events. All purchase events, for example, are tracked server-side—which means that even phone orders can be sent along to various destinations. (And don’t worry, we handle attribution tracking when moving between client-side and server-side tracking.)
What Ships With Fueled CDP
When leveraging the full Fueled Customer Data Platform, our app ships with core integrations and infrastructure to help BigCommerce merchant analyze customer journeys and power incredible experiences:
- Website event tracking — including Facebook Ads & Google Analytics
- eCommerce and marketing “source” and “destination” integrations
- A optional data warehouse with all of your critical data prepped for quick analysis (pricing for our managed warehouse starts at $49/month).
- Seamless integration into MixPanel, Amplitude, or Heap
Fueled is also built to be inter-operable. So, if you already have a data warehouse or you want to sit your own BI tool on top of our warehouse, we can support your unique use cases.
What Fueled Unlocks for BigCommerce Merchants
Leveraging Fueled, BigCommerce merchants can:
- Analyze and optimize a customer’s complete journey in interacting with a brand. Not only do we track storefront events, but customer service events, review submissions, and email/SMS marketing touch points.
- Use our enriched event stream to trigger sophisticated marketing automations and personalize marketing experience.
- Better segment key customer cohorts for more precise paid advertising targeting.
- Understand product market fit, craft stronger offers, and make better merchandising decisions.
- Provide world-class customer support by contextualizing a customer journey in CX platforms like Gorgias and Zendesk.
- Cut out numerous attribution tracking scripts on their website to improve page load speed and ensure more consistent data tracking.
Finally, Fueled can make sure that your brand is ready for the cutover to Google Analytics v4, by setting up a reliable attribution pipeline for your GAv4 project.
Fully-Supported Destinations (More Coming Every Day)
- Facebook Conversion API
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- TikTok Ads
- AWS RedShift or Google BigQuery
Once we launch in the BigCommerce Marketplace, getting started with Fueled will be easy:
- Install our BigCommerce Marketplace App.
- Within 1 business day, we will reach out to you to walk you through onboarding and billing.
- Once we’ve handled contracting and payment, we will complete your Fueled app installation and configure our client-side tracking scripts within your BigCommerce theme. We will also set up all of your data destinations, integrating into your Google Analytics project, Facebook Conversion API, and so forth.
- Finally, we will schedule a one-hour training session with you to make sure you understand how the integration works, get Fueled connected to the BI tool of your choice, and so forth.
Sign up for our BigCommerce integration waitlist today!
Customer Support & Sales
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have about our forthcoming BigCommerce release. We are committed to responding to all requests within 1 business day.